Employment and human resources structure

Recruiting was carried out on the basis of the adopted employment plan and the set business objectives and strategic goals, with emphasis on integrated cost management. As at 31 December 2011, the Triglav Group employed 5,064 staff, which was 183 less than one year earlier.

Number of employees in the Triglav Group as at 31 December

 

 Number od employees 

          Difference

Triglav group member

31 Dec. 2011

31 Dec. 2010

31 Dec. 2009

2011 - 2010

Zavarovalnica Triglav d.d.

2,400

2,441

2,514

-41

Zavarovalnica Triglav d.d.Ljubljana

37

38

38

-1

Triglav Zdravstvena zavarovalnica d.d.

78

78

82

0

Triglav Osiguranje d.d., Zagreb

518

566

663

-48

Triglav Osiguranje d.d., Sarajevo

234

248

135

-14

Triglav Pojišt'ovna a.s.,Brno

116

125

121

-9

Lovćen Osiguranje a.d., Podgorica

264

272

267

-8

Triglav Osiguranje a.d.o., Belgrade

488

603

484

-115

Triglav penzijski fondovi a.d.

5

9

9

-4

Triglav Osiguranje a.d., Banja Luka

84

86

77

-2

Triglav Osiguruvanje a.d.,Skopje

150

155

152

-5

Triglav Skladi d.o.o.

36

34

35

2

AS Triglav - servis in trgovina d.o.o.

31

31

30

0

TRI - PRO d.o.o.

75

79

73

-4

Triglav nepremičnine d.d.

5

5

3

0

Triglav Naložbe finančna družba d.d.

5

4

6

1

Slovenijales d.d.

196

239

300

-43

Golf Arboretum, d.o.o., Volčji potok

11

11

12

0

Gradis IPGI d.d.

1

4

3

-3

TRI-PRO BH d.o.o

16

12

24

4

Unis automobili i dijelovi d.o.o.

33

34

34

-1

Autocentar BH d.o.o.,Sarajevo

47

47

47

0

Triglav INT d.d.

4

0

0

4

Lovćen životna osiguranja, Podgorica

6

0

0

6

Sarajevostan d.d.,Sarajevo

126

126

128

0

Triglav Auto d.o.o., Banja Luka

0

0

0

0

Lovćen Auto a.d.o., Nikšić

98

0

0

+98

TOTAL

5,064

5,247

5,237

-183

The educational structure continued to improve in the reporting year, as the number of employees with higher education or university degrees, as well as with masters or doctoral degrees increased at the expense of staff with only secondary school education or less.

Employees of the Triglav Group as at 31 December – structure by education level

 

      31 dec. 2011

   31 dec. 2010

       31 dec. 2009

Level of education

Number

As a %

Number

As a %

Number

As a %

1st - 4th level

1,105

21.8

1,172

22.3

1,456

27.8

5th level

1,849

36.5

1,966

37.5

1,792

34.2

6th level

596

11.8

554

10.6

663

12.7

7th level

1,399

27.6

1,443

27.5

1,242

23.7

Masters and PhD

115

2.3

112

2.1

84

1.6

TOTAL

5,064

100.0

5,247

100.0

5,237

100.0


The number of fixed-term employees in Zavarovalnica Triglav was 86 (3.6%), while 2,314 employees (96.4%) were in permanent employment. The share of fixed-term employees increased by 2.0 percentage points.

Employees in Zavarovalnica Triglav as at 31 December 2011- by employment type

Type of employment

2011

Share (%)

2010

Share (%)

2009

Share (%)

Fixed-term

86

3.6

136

5.6

173

6.9

Permanent

2,314

96.4

2,305

94.4

2,341

93.1

TOTAL

2,400

100.0

2,441

100.0

2,514

100.0

The share of women reached 27.3% in top management and 38.5% in middle management.

As at the end of the year, 2,244 or 93.5% of all staff were employed under the collective agreement. The remaining 6.5% of all employees are senior management.

 
 
 
 
 
 
I AGREE

Our website uses cookies for better user experience

By continuing to browse our website you agree to our use of cookies which helps us provide you with a good user experience on our website. We use Google Analytics for our own analytical purposes and it installs cookies for this purpose (delete GA cookies). More about cookies.